IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

But Honey, I'm Blogging!

This is one of my favorite pictures. It shows our condo from quite a distance across the bay (it's on the left in the middle). I always try to take shots that I may want to paint at some date in the future. But all my stuff is packed away and my creativity is too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used the caption "But Honey, I'm Blogging," because my poor husband is wondering if I've stumbled into some evil chat room or some such. He's not an internet user so it has a veil of mystery hovering over it. Since I signed on with "Biggest Blogger" I've been trying to figure out a lot of new stuff and visit a lot of new sites and respond to those who have been kind enough to visit mine - and then there's the issue of my server going in and out - frustrates the snot out of me! Sorry, that's not a pretty picture.

So, I've been rather preoccupied lately. He asks me if I want to watch a movie and my response has been, "But Honey, I'm Blogging!" I need to watch that...he's such a good guy!!!

9 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Hi Gracie - Did you ever get the links to work from your site? Let me know if I can help further.
Thanks!
Mimi Lenox
Mimi Writes/Bestest Blog Meme Carnival

katherine. said...

you could always get a laptop for blogging in front of the tv....

Barb said...

Ohhhhh you are SO addicted :)

Barb said...

Since you're having so much fun blogging...

You've been TAGGED with the "5 Things You May Not Know About Me" meme. :)

Katie said...

I second the laptop idea, it's what I do. I like to have my technology in many forms all at once! Loved the picture, it looks like such a peaceful place. I'll be returning to your blog!

Fran said...

I have a laptop and sit in front of the tv with it TOO MUCH! I can type and watch a program. I wanted to let you know I have enjoyed your blog....

The Curmudgeon said...

Blogging in front of the TV could be called "multitasking" -- if you wanted to show off, I mean.

Katie said...

sometimes my husband doesn't understand how I can spend so much time on blogs. he's always saying 'oh... your blogging' he just doesn't get it.

but sometimes a break for a movie is a nice thing! ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Gracie. Thanks for visiting my blog. It always makes me smile when I meet someone new through blogging.

My husband is also not into internet and at first he complained
of the long hours i spend online. But now, I'm glad he's okay with it.