IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Friday, June 20, 2008

Photo Hunt - Water

I took this photo in Kaua'i, at the lighthouse. The whole area is a bird sanctuary, and you really have to watch where you step! But the water is absolutely gorgeous and is my very favorite. I like the contrast of colors: the richness of the blue offset by the black lava rock and the white of the waves as they lap at the island.
I have published it before but like I said, it's my favorite...Hope you enjoy it!

Please visit Photo Hunters and our host, TN Chick...

5 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what a beautiful sight. I've been thinking about all the people in the midwest who are seeing way too much water flooding their homes.

Sandy B & Dick said...

Both of us love looking at water, anywhere, everywhere...except that flooding variety! I can see why that pic is your fave.

IRISHKAT said...

Beautiful!!!

crazy working mom said...

That is beautiful, Gracie! I'll bet is was a breath taking place. Nicely done. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a gorgeous place. I could imagine how rich the wildlife is in that area.