IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Friday, June 20, 2008

Photo Hunt - Water

I took this photo in Kaua'i, at the lighthouse. The whole area is a bird sanctuary, and you really have to watch where you step! But the water is absolutely gorgeous and is my very favorite. I like the contrast of colors: the richness of the blue offset by the black lava rock and the white of the waves as they lap at the island.
I have published it before but like I said, it's my favorite...Hope you enjoy it!

Please visit Photo Hunters and our host, TN Chick...

5 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what a beautiful sight. I've been thinking about all the people in the midwest who are seeing way too much water flooding their homes.

Traveling Bells said...

Both of us love looking at water, anywhere, everywhere...except that flooding variety! I can see why that pic is your fave.

Kat said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, Gracie! I'll bet is was a breath taking place. Nicely done. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a gorgeous place. I could imagine how rich the wildlife is in that area.