IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Monday, December 21, 2009

An Update...


I want to thank all of you for your prayers and concern for Jill, our daughter-in-law. She's made it through and is now on the other side of recovery! She was moved to a rehabilitation center for physical therapy and is expected to go home Christmas Eve! What a blessing for Steve and their daughter, Kelsie. We give thanks to God for His blessings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, I want to thank all of you for hanging in with me as I deserve the "Worst Blogger of the Year" award. I know we all have periods in which there's just not the time or the words, so we let it go for a while. That's whats happened to me, I guess. I have the time but not the words.
I guess that has to go at the top of my list of resolutions.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

What wonderful news honey. Prayers really do help. I'm so happy for your entire family, and she can come home Christmas eve. That's the best Christmas present ever.

Have a terrific day and you and yours have a very merry Christmas. Big hugs and lots of love. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am so happy for all of you!!! have a lovely christmas...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo