IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Propaganda Movie Coming Your Way...

"Hollywood is set to release anti-war propaganda in the fall. It's their thank you to our soldiers for putting their life on the line to protect our freedom to even diss the very people who continue to lose their life protecting it. They are about to turn our soldiers into killers without a future:"

To continue reading this very eye-opening film review, please click here:

http://reformedchicksblabbing.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

ant war?
I hope we kick some fire ant butt!

Mo and The Purries said...

ps.
you can delete my other comment.
you know I'm just being a smart ass, right?
I know you meant anti
just the thought of ant wars made me smile, is all.
xoxox
mo

michele said...

That will teach me to wait until after I've had my morning tea!

Thanks for the link :-)

I've added your blog to both of my recp link lists.