IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blog Blessings

Painting by Juno Galang
As we travel back and forth through these blogs we never know which remarks may unknowingly spark a memory for someone. I have been blessed richly by many of you just by reading of your day-to-day lives, the family fun and laughter; losses and how you've coped and are still coping; but most of all, how caring everyone is!!! The theme is one of community and how people are reaching out to one another in a world of uncertainty and reassuring each other that life ain't all bad...
Special thanks to my new friend at The Wooden Porch.

6 comments:

Miss Notesy said...

Thanks! :-) Isn't it funny how some comments/post affect one?

Rick Rockhill said...

hey wanted to tell you that your dog is sooo cute. I love my dog...I have a Shiba Inu and he is the bets bud anyone could ask for!



www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

Katie said...

people think you can't connect online, but that just isn't true.
and your right about the posts and comments... they drag up all sorts of things and then you get the urge to share! :)

Barb said...

There are indeed a lot of wonderful people blogging.. and Porch is definitely one of them :)

Ron Simpson said...

i agree. blogging has proven to be great therapy for me. plus it gives me something that is my own. with brandy in school and working, i have the kids and dont get much time for just me. this gives me that "me time" while i am at home.

Gene Bach said...

I'm enjoying the heck out of blogging. It's great talking to people around here.

By the way, watch out for that Wooden Porch chick...she has an evil streak! hehehehe