IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Finding New Goodies

I love music and have found some of you actually have these neat little devices that play your favorite tunes when we log onto your sites. I hadn't tried these yet because I was certain I couldn't figure out how to get one up and going...and this is not an ad! (I haven't gotten that far, yet!) I found this at http://blog-blond.blogspot.com and it sounded simple enough so I played around with it and, Voila! I now have music! And for those of you who don't care for my taste, there's a slide on it so you can turn it all the way down. I tried to load it up with smooth jazz so it would be relaxing and you would all want to come in, sit down and rest a while. Any feedback? Oh yeah, it's a freebie.
Now, can someone please tell me how to create a link so I don't have to type in the URL address? If I have a photo (like "Fuel My Blog,") I just realized that there's no where to click on it that takes you back to the site. Good grief, Charlie Brown! I'm SO inept at the basics. THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

THis is cool, how did you find out how to do this? I want to do it and tried to search online, but had little luck. Of course, Jack was sick, then I was sick, soooooo.......
If you can point me in the right direction,I would appreciate it

Katie said...

that is neat!