IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Friday's Feast - Anybody Hungry???

Appetizer: What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Ah, the land of snack food...I love potato chips, especially kettle chips,
but chocolate screams my name - in any form.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
If you were talking about my maiden name it would be minus ten~ My married
name is about a 4.

Salad: Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
This requires no thought - Frazier Crane, followed by his fellow psychiatrist
brother, Niles. I loved that program and continue to miss it! Classy writing!

Main Course: Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
Do I shop online? Ha, ha, ha! Do birds have feathers? Well, I did a lot, now it's only
for very special occasions (no longer working so I have a credit card amputation...)
If you check out the beginning of my list of interests, you'll find some great places to
shop! Of course, Amazon's on my list, too; along with The Wren's Nest
Sephora, Illuminations, Art.com, Art and Artifact, Wind and Weather,
Coldwater Creek. Now, I'm depressed...I want to go shopping!!!

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: I think GOOD MANNERS should be MANDATORY.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, good manners should be mandatory :) great feast.

maiylah said...

chocolates ... yummy! :)
yup, i too, think good manners should be mandatory.
happy friday!

Becky said...

You know chocolate's just aren't me..

Sad too since I'm in Germany and can get some AWESOME chocolates here.

Happy Friday.

Shaz said...

Loved your feast & loving the answers to deserts this week x x

Miss Blogger said...

Yes to your dessert, Grace! :)

Great feast! Mine's up as well at http://sasha-says.com

Mags said...

I would like to go shopping too, PLEASE.

Thank you.

;)

Sarge Charlie said...

nice feast gracie, I may do this one later....

Callie Ann said...

I haven't been able to some at the Wren's nest yet. Funds are not in the bucket.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good answers gracie! especially the one that said chocolate in it! ha ha

smiles, bee

Simply Dawn Marie said...

What a great feast! yes chocolate is def yummy!

Barb said...

Kettle chips are a weakness of mine too!

Linda said...

Chocolate is my downfall. It should be one of the major food groups.

Constance said...

Oooh Gracie, potato chips and chocolate !!! I want to have lunch at your place today !!! And your Dessert is wonderful and true !

I'm a regular amamzon.com junkie too; but the coldwater creek things just don't fit me well, and it's too bad because they look so cute in the store !

Linda said...

I totally agree on Frazier and Niles! Excellent choice!!

FalnAngel7 said...

Niles was great on Frasier. I'm looking forward to checking out the new show Kelsey is going to be on with Patricia Heaton. Happy Friday!

Sandee said...

Not participating in FF. Loved your answers, but especially dessert. Perfect, just plain perfect. Have a great weekend. :)

Lori said...

Great feast and I agree with your dessert. Happy FF:)

Gledwood said...

that's a great post!

i love the photo at the top as well... i have a craving for a stately dining session with plenty of wine and cigarettes

(it would have to be in a civilized country - ie not america or most of the e.u. nowadays then!!)

hope you're keeping well Gracie, all the best

from

gledwood

"vol 2" ...!!

Kim said...

Great feast today! Amen to your dessert!

Mine is up...come on over!