IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Welcome all Communists to CA!


See if you agree with me:

Sacramento: "State Sen. Alan Lowenthal thinks it's about time that California removes some of the last vestiges of the Cold War from its laws.

The Long Beach Democrat has introduced a bill that would scrap statues allowing teachers and other public employees to be fired for being members of the Communist Party."
Says Lowenthal: " Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the threat between us and communism just isn't there. They are not a danger to our liberty, and the courts have uniformly said that."

Mr. Lowenthal...HELLO! With Russia, China and others still jumping on the communist party boat, is this a real good idea? And does this mean that we will now allow members of the communist party in the classroom as teachers?

What about the blood shed in previous wars to DEFEAT communism?
Does that mean nothing to this dunce???

I was born and raised in California but I'm ready to move. This state has become a joke!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like my late father used to say..."Land of fruits and nuts"

It's a scary world we live in right now.

Sandee said...

I'm so with you about California Gracie. This state is indeed a joke. I hate it here. I really do. This is just another dumb Democrat. We are just overrun with them aren't we? Big hug and have a great day. :)

katherine. said...

I still love it here. I am just about the only white, straight christian, republican in all of Santa Cruz...but it would be difficult to live somewhere else...sigh

Desert Songbird said...

Well, of course Katherine would say that...she lives in Santa Cruz for cryin' out loud!