IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Friday, October 10, 2008



This photo isn't new but seeing it again reminded me of sitting on the balcony, sipping
a cold drink, just being lazy...
After a long day running around the island, taking in all of the sights, sounds and smells,
it was nice to just sit a spell and commit it all to memory.

For more of Photo Hunt, see TNChick!

18 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a beautiful view. I love the thought of such a glorious view from the balcony.

philos said...

I'd laze around all day if I have a view like that hehe

jams o donnell said...

But what a beautiful view. I could spend hours being lazy and simply drinking in that sight! Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Nice shot and its really pretty. Happy weekend.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

What a a serene, beautiful landscape! That would definitely encourage lazing around, especially if it was just outside a resort window!

Sarge Charlie said...

excellent photo, I love lazy times after a busy day.

Patsy said...

Great view. And I like the idea of lazing on the porch sipping a cool drink just watching the clouds on the mountains. :) Good choice.

PastormacsAnn said...

Wow that is a beautiful view. Makes me just want to be lazy (and wish I was enjoying it in person!)

Nice choice for Lazy.

Staci A said...

What a beautiful view! I'd love to sit and be lazy there. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How scenic. I would be totally lazy here.

Jackie said...

Hi Gracie,
My what a beautiful location. A great place to be lazy.

And thank you to yur grandson for his service.

Our son-in-law is Infantry, did Desert Storm, and Iraq and is headed back soon to Afghanistan.

Our oldest grandson has joined the Marines and leaves in 2 months for basic training.

God Bless to all of our troops!!:-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Excellent place to be lazy!
Looks delicious, too!
~ Bob and Patrick

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Wow, what a view! It does look so peaceful.

I did Photo Hunters today, too! If you have time, pay me a visit and leave your link. :)
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-lazy/

storyteller said...

Ah … what a lovely association for today’s theme! It’s a BEAUTIFUL view indeed. Thanks for sharing. I struggled with this topic and almost skipped this week … until creating my Camera Critters post this morning … so mine’s at Small Reflections for a change.
Hugs and blessings,

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh what a fun way to set a memory!

smiles, bee
xxooxoxoxoxxoxo

Travis Cody said...

I remember how much I enjoyed sitting on a balcony, sipping a cocktail, and staring out at the ocean, listening to the waves crash on the beach below me. It always seemed so peaceful.

Sandee said...

Yep, I so understand. Looks like somewhere in the Hawaiian Islands. I would love to go back and sit on my balcony and enjoy the view with a nice cold beverage. Have a great day honey. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Deborah Wilson said...

That's what I've been doing all week - being lazy. Too lazy to even commit to memory...lol.