IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Nonsense


Gary Brookins, Virginia -- The Richmond Times-Dispatch

Is anyone else sick and tired of the crap going on in Washington with our elected officials? I'm beginning to wonder if my migraines haven't been brought on by the idiocy taking place, such as signing a gazillion dollar stimulus/spending bill that couldn't be read in time for the signing?

I heard a terrific line today: "The last time I was in a hurry I wound up with 4 cases of ShamWow." (Penn, of Penn & Teller fame, talking about the spending package) I think we've just been handed a whole wad of ShamWow...

4 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I am so sick of what is going on I had to stop blogging about it for a few days.

Linda said...

I'm not sure if I'd call it ShamWow but the word does start with an "sh".

I don't know WHAT is going on in Washington but someone needs to pull on the reigns and get it to stop. And we're giving AIG more money?? What is up with THAT???

Sandee said...

Yes, I'm sick and tired of the things going on in Washington. Like never before.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i trust that shamwow guy more!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo