IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Friday, November 30, 2007

Shopping News!!!

I hate to go to the malls this time of year. It's a nightmare trying to find anything and the traffic is awful~! I much prefer to shop online. I have a very good friend who has a beautiful shop in Michigan. You will notice, on my right sidebar, there is a spot to click for "The Wren's Nest." I found several things for gifts and I know you will, too.
Mo has a special on shipping, and he always ships things out immediately so there's never a long wait. I have purchased a few beautiful items and have been delighted with them!
Find that special item for that hard-to-buy for someone...you won't be disappointed!
Thank you~~~

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for the promo post!

mo