IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Meme With No Name...


A visit to Asara and her mental meanderings reminded me that I hadn't enjoyed one of Queen Mimi memes in a long time. So here 'tis... (This wouldn't post if I linked to Mimi or Asara! My apologies to you both) If you want to check them out - I suggest you'll enjoy both - they're on my sidebar...

What is Your motiv​ation​ for tomorrow?

To wake up.

Do you know what you will wear tomorrow?

Yeah, sweats with my mink coat. Well, it’s

chilly.

What is the last thing you put your lips against?

Tissue, when I blotted my lipstick.

Have you ever gone two or more days witho​ut changing your underwear?

I plead the fifth. Well, have YOU ever been camping???

Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?

Yep. A worm landed on my sucker. I’ve also

eaten bugs intentionally.

What serial killer do you find most distu​rbing?

Charles Ng. No doubt about it. Google him if you don’t

know who he is.

Are you ever purposely irritating​?

Sure. I love to torment my husband.

What was the last thing you used your debit card for?

I paid for my anti-psychotic drugs. The moon was full.

Are you cheating on your significant other right now?

No! Not gonna happen.

Are you contemplating cheating on your significant other right now?

No! Not gonna happen. He’s the best thing in my world.

When was the last time you sat down and watched kiddie cartoons?

I suffered through “Captain Bob Squarepants” with my grandson.

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?

Yeah, the shaved one.

Do you have any text messages that you would be embarrassed to let your mom read?

No. I don’t text. But if I did and if my mom were alive, I’m sure she’d

be embarrassed!

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids/your next kid?

Good grief! I’m post menopausal! But if I did get pregnant, I could be on

“Good Morning, America!”

Have you ever thoug​ht about conve​rting to a new religion?

Yeah. The Satanic Church. Good Lord, forgive me for even

writing that. NO. I have wandered through the tenets of

many religions but I have landed squarely in the midst

of the Reformers (Martin Luther, John Calvin).

Do you know anyone with the same first name as you?

Uh huh. My given name is the same as a leading female

politician. It’s why I’m “Gracie” in blogdom.

When was the last time you went to church?

Since my enforced hermitage, I don’t go as often as I’d

like.

What song plays on your MySpace profile page?

MySpace? I’m a gazillion years too old for that.

If I did, it would be "I am Woman, Hear Me Weep."

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?

Who doesn’t? I mean, know someone that smokes

pot – not that every one smokes pot!

What were you doing the last time you were in the bathroom?

Honey, you don’t even want to know.

Have you ever had a Razr as a phone?

Nope.

Which energy drink is better; Amp or Rocks​tar?

Rockstar.

Would you rather eat a Milkyway or eat a Twix?

Milkyway.

Would you ever walk around with a free hugs sign like the dude on youtube?

No – I don’t want to get bedbugs.

Did you ever flip out on a teacher and walk out of a class​?

Flip out a teacher? In my day you’d actually get kicked out of

school for that! I did leave my Algebra class because my teacher

made fun of my name in front of the whole class and said I was fat.

My name had seven syllables and he couldn’t pronounce it properly.

I corrected him and he got snarky. I had dieted all summer and

only weighed 115 at 5’6”. Jerk. (Yeah, I still despise him.)

Today’s parents would sue the teacher, the school, the principal, the

School district and the manufacturers of the algebra book. My folks

could’ve been millionaires!

Do you/did you ever have dreams of being​ a rockstar?

Yeah, I even had the name of the band picked out: “Lusty Flesh and

The Four Skins.”

If vegetarians think it's wrong to eat living things, why do they eat plants?

It’s one of life’s mysteries, isn’t it? Those poor plants die an extremely painful death, being plucked from their roots in front of the other plants.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

*giggle*
Naughty Gracie, "Four Skins"!

Sandee said...

Yeah, what up with the eggplant thing. Bwahahahahaha. That made me laugh out loud.

Big hugs. :)