IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Echoes of "Merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas to all!

This photo was taken last Christmas and was a happier moment. Christmas eve has been very quiet but we haven't let the little black clouds hover too much.

Lynne and I had a "chat-a-thon" - I need her to know that it was the highlight of my day and cemented the importance of family and being connected to someone to knows me, really knows me and that I feel so safe with. She was my gift! Thanks....I love you dearly and I have faith that her Christmas will bless her.

I had a phone call from my granddaughter this evening and she casually mentioned her "husband." I didn't even know she was married. When did the dis-information highway get so off-track??? She's been married for two months and I just found out...ain't life grand. I sometime feel as if it's a conspiracy to really make me feel stupid!!! Anyway, she sounded happy.

No comments: