IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Monday, September 10, 2007

Warm the Globe Through Friendship

Warm The Globe Through Friendship
I got this over at "A Little Piece of Me" and wanted to post it: Claire and Vic have a great idea!
"One of my first blogging buddies has come up with a way to show some blog love, cyber holding of hands around the world.
Here is what Vic from Cariboo Ponderer came up with:
A good way for a blog to get established is to have backlinks. So I came up with the idea of
All you have to do is copy this post with the list of links below and add your link at the end.As others do the same we get the word out about a lot of great blogs. Eventually we may circumnavigate the globe.A lot of my visitors and certainly those on my sidebar are great bloggers, with great blogs, so click read more, copy the post and add your link!That’s it, then just sit back, and watch the links grow, over time. "
Cariboo Ponderer
Down River Drivel
Me, my life, my garden
Author blog
A little piece of me
The BiPolar Diaries
Turning the Pages of Life
A Place I Call Home
Time With Shelby
Mothers Home
Down River Drivel
Chicken's Life
Dottie's Place
Echos of Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, I would love to participate in this!! I will gladly participate :)

Gene Bach said...

I'm on my way to post the links!