IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Manic Monday - Bug


DON'T BUG ME!!! And get off of MY bed!

Cats are very well known for their disdain of all humanoids. The expression on
"Cuz Cat," otherwise known as Sugar, definitely says "I don't like you, I don't
need you, you bother me. Oh, and don't forget to fill up my food bowl!"

Really, Sugar lives up to her name - she is a real sweetie! I just managed
to catch her in one of those "kitty don't care" moods!

Footnote: What's bugging me right now is the gigantic
grasshopper that's feasting on my tomato plants!

Check out Mo's Manic Monday!

11 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oohhh no! not the grasshopper on the tomatoes??? i hate when that happens!

smiles, bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love grasshoppers!! What a great looking cat--enjoy your Monday!

Durward Discussion said...

soapy water in spray bottle. By by buggy things.

The cat is fantastic. They do seem to be plotting something most of the time.

Sandy M said...

What an adorable kitty! Happy Monday.

Sandee said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to comment. I so love cats. I'm so allergic, but I love them. I love that independent attitude they all possess. Have a great day Gracie. Big hug. :)

Maggie Moo said...

Ha, ha ha...Sugar is the PERFECT name! :) Happy MM Gracie.

Desert Songbird said...

Ha! That look reflects just how I'm feeling these days!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Gracie, what a cute kitty!! I know about cats. We have had them for years now and they have their own way of doing things. We have Annie now and she is a sweetie but has her "Times".
You also have two nice looking daughters. Aren't we fortunate to have great kids...Smile
Sandy

Mo and The Purries said...

Are you sure it's grasshoppers? Look for tomato hornworms.

Lovely kitty!

Anonymous said...

Well, rather than letting those darn grass hoppers eat your tomatoes, send 'em to me! :)

Linda said...

Absolutely perfect for "bug" and that picture SO personifies all cats and their attitudes!!!