IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank You, Shaz...

I've never been able to accept a compliment graciously. I always stammer and stutter and never know what to say! Whether it's someone telling me my hair looks nice or my boss telling me I did a good job - I always feel like a nitwit, never having the right words.

Now, these awards...I'm really in a stew! People have taken the time to do something nice and have written especially complimentary things. I am very flattered and sincerely honored. My mom always told me the best thing to do is just say, "Thank you," and mean it.

This is from Shaz, at Us Danes:

"It's been a while since we gave an "Us Danes Dig It" away mainly as there were so many awards flying around. A quick reminder of why we do the "Dig It" is because we can! Yup, there's no criteria, it's just a way of appreciating someone elses Blog, friendship, humour or character. So, "Dig It" number 5 is going to . . . . . .
This lady's blog title entices us in with the phrase "Little Echoes of Light, Life & Love; Life at it's Best & it's Worst". She loves her animals & owns this beautiful little pooch . . .She shares so much of herself with a warmth that makes you glow after visiting her blog & leaves the most encouraging comments on other people's blogs."

2 comments:

Shaz said...

We love poppin' in here and it was so easy to give you a thank you of our own x x x x

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

(smooch)

smiles, bee