IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh Boy, I've Been Tagged - AGAIN!


LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU'VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:
1) "Wow, I just love my butt!"
2) "I just know I'm going to be successful in life!"
3) "Depression? What's that?"
4) "I can leap tall buildings in a single bound!"

LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK:
1) "Sacred Trust," One True Voice
2) "Get a Little Dirt on Your Hands," the Deltones
3) "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," U2
4) "I Want to Be Sedated," the Ramones
5) "I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston

IMAGINE YOU'RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?
1) Sleeping in, laying on new crisp, cotton sheets.
2) After breakfast, go for a walk on the beach in Princeville, HI.
3) Lomilomi, is the word used today to describe Hawaiian massage, traditionally called lomi.To rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat). per Wikipedia
4.) After a wonderful romantic dinner, another walk on the beach wth the moon shining in the water, holding hands with the love of my life in anticipation...

MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:
1) Lusty Flesh and the Four Skins
2) The Leather Poodles
3) Dragons in Bondage
4) Dead Flipper

5) Snarky Aardvarks

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?
1) "The Lady in Red," Chris de Burgh (Hated that guy's voice)
2) "She Bangs," Ricky Martin (Stupid!)
3) "Achy Breaky Heart," Billy Ray Cyrus (Don't like songs you can sing after hearing the first stanza)

Sorry about the font size - for some reason I cannot get it all the same!!! The top part will not reduce in size so I amped it all up...

11 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Lusty Flesh and The Four Skins had me rolling!
You are a great sport to play along with this, and I love your answers!
cheers,
mo

Constance said...

You crack me up, Gracie !!!

Janna said...

Thanks for doing the meme!
"Dragons in Bondage" is a great name!! :)

Barb said...

I'm gonna do this tag instead of the one you tagged me with lol. This one seems more fun! Watch for it probably tommorrow.

Desert Songbird said...

Gracie, you ROCK! You had me in stitches with this one.

Unknown said...

And your answers to this Meme are great, too. I´m with you on MY butt... and the depressions. And, of course, I want to visit a concert of The Leather Poodles! *LOL*

Travis Cody said...

Your rock band names - ROTFLMAO!

Snarky Aardvarks - excellent.

Amazing Gracie said...

Thanks guys...I love doing stuff like this. I can come out and play! I actually mailed a letter to a friend of ours about 30 years ago, addressed to "Lusty Flesh and the Four Skins." He said he always wished he could've seen the mailman's face!!!

Ken said...

"Wow, I just love my butt!" - that's funny. I'm going to say that when my wife is around just to see what her reaction will be.

whimsical brainpan said...

Yeah, "Achy Breaky Heart" never should have been heard by the human ear.

Unknown said...

LMAO... I like the band names. I didn't even thing about my butt except for the noises that it makes.

I love it.

Later Y'all