IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh My! Thank You!!!

It's Tuesday evening, 11:58 p.m. I just read the comment section at "For the Kitty People," and learned that I received the "Blogger of the Day" award! I'm speechless, flabbergasted, stunned, and surprised - to say the least!!!

Today was very hectic. I had a call from the realtor that they had someone that wanted to see the house at 5:30 p.m., so I spent most of the afternoon doing what I could in the way of cleaning, picking up, and all that fun stuff. We also got a little over a quarter inch of much-needed rain, so I opened up the doors and windows to let the fresh air get out the "musties." I love the smell of fresh rain.

I've been playing around with a migraine for about three days and managed to rev it up again. I slept through NCIS and most of the Unit, reviving in time for CSI, which I hadn't seen yet. Afterwards, not being sleepy, I decided to see what my blogger buddies had done today, and Wow! I'm still in shock!

Thank you to Skittles for all of your kind, touching, heartwarming comments! It's scary "letting it all hang out," even though you do so with anonimity. I've linked with some very special hearts - and sometimes feel as if we've sipped many a cup of internet coffee, shed some cyberspace tears together, and many a bloggin' belly laugh!!!

~~~THANK YOU~~~

11 comments:

Constance said...

Congratulations, Gracie !!! That is wonderful !!!

How did the house showing go ?

Hope your head is feeling better...

Cyber-hugs,

Heart of Rachel said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations Gracie! You truly deserve it. Take care!

Desert Songbird said...

I'm surprised that Bobby hadn't sent you an e-mail! I figured you already knew when I made my comment.

You deserve the accolades, Gracie. Your story is worth telling, and we all enjoy sharing it with you.

Akelamalu said...

Read skittles comments on bestest blog so came straight over to have a look - I like what I see. Congratulations on the award.

Ron Simpson said...

yes, how did the showing go? are you planning on moving away from that area?

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations!

Travis Cody said...

Woooooooooooooo!! Yay for Gracie!

**tosses confetti and walnuts**

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Congrats, Gracie!

Barb said...

Well, I'm finally able to come congratulate you myself! You really deserve it.

Linda said...

I know I'm way late on getting over here to tell you congratulations but this is the first time I've been over to BBOTD and saw your review by Skittles.

I agree with her totally, your blog is an excellent choice, and I really enjoyed reading the posts that she linked up with your review.

Congratulations for a well-deserved honor!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

congratulations!! excellent choice!!!

smiles, bee