IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Abomination in Congress

It's the "Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robot!"

It's worse than I'd even anticipated. Even Cindy Sheehan is protesting...

Mz. Peolosi proclaimed herself to be "the strongest woman" in America. Talk about humility!!! Can the Anti-Christ be a female? Now, that's something the evangelicals haven't considered.

I have absolutely nothing against women in politics, but I sure as heck can think of a dozen or more than this sorry excuse of estrogen for the job. I couldn't watch all of the proceedings as I already had diarrhea today and the nausea was setting in. But the wild look in her eyes was unsettling, to say the least. So now we have an megalomaniac in line for the presidency and Cheney's got a weak ticker. Please, God! I know we deserve a lot as a country, but please spare us this witch!

The only thing I can hope for is that she'll continue on with her appointments (chair of terrorism didn't know the difference between Al Qaida, Hamas, and the Taliban!!!) and with her discussions of ethics with Jefferson, Conyers, et al, re-elected, I'm hoping folks will have regained their senses and vote the scum out in '08. The Deocratic party of JFK and FDR no longer exists.
This bunch of loons will run us off the cliff like lemmings.

4 comments:

Prof. Alan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I don't understand American politics, but sometimes the politics are funnier and more dramatic than Jim Carrey's movie. Just stay focus and praise the Lord!
Peter I 2: 13-15
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Ron Simpson said...

My wife and I want to make t-shirts with a picture of Hillary and a quote. "who says the ati-christ ahs to be male?" i guess I can put Mystery Pelosi as the pic.
I hate her with a purple passion. I know hating is wrong, but I cannot help it. she is a horrible person. So is Hillary and that vile Cindy Sheehan

Ron Simpson said...

also, the Republicans need to poing out that A) Stop comparing Iraq to Vietnam, you know that war that JFK started with a lie? B) Republicans brought about equal rights for blacks (point out the Dixiecrats)

Ron Simpson said...

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/white-house-denies-new-dem-congressmans-stories

check out his story. Dems are hateful.