IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Thursday, April 05, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST



{Featured Flickr Feast by Pastor Rob}

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

If it's any distance I want to get there quickly so let's fly! If not, a roomy SUV.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

I haven't had the pleasure yet but I certainly hope to someday!

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

Does today count? The last time we came home on a flight...it was a red-eye. We got to LAX at 6:o0 a.m. and had another 3 hour drive home.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

This one is the hardest of all! There will be a gazillion brilliant answers and I cannot come up with one so I'll just pick Charlie Chan and be inscrutible.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see Jesus Christ.



2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

good feast on a good day gracie, best wishes for your next step in this thing we call life

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Gracie. I wish we could have an SUV. I'm sure it would be more comfortable than a typical car.

I've never met a blogging friend before but I'm sure it would be a lovely experience.

Take care!