IN LIFE AS IN THE DANCE : GRACE GLIDES

ON BLISTERED FEET.
---Alice Abrams

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here You Go, Thinkers!

I've been given the honor by Linda, of "This and That Diary," for the "Thinking Award." Now you all know this has been going around for quite a while and I've been worrying my head off, thinking that you all were thinking that I'm a big dummy. Well, today all doubts are gone!!! Now I'm given the responsibility to go and bestow this award on five more of you. I'm gonna try for five of you who may have been worrying about your brain power, too....
COME AND GET IT:
My first honoree is:
1. Katie, of Guilt in Black Panties, is one sharp cookie and if you haven't read any of her reviews, or seen her photo journalism, I cannot recommend her highly enough! She has a talent with words that I can only dream of...
2. Asara and her Mental Meanderings has been keeping me on mytoes with some very thoughtful posts about her family. She's a very bright, caring young lady!
3. Kai, The Buzz Queen, is the wife of a Royal Mounted Policeman and has a very unique blog! Her husband is taking questions and answering them abouthis job as an RMP. Very unique stuff! Kai is a mom with young children and a typical, busy life but she still finds time to write very interesting articles!
4. Callie Ann, from Scrappin' in Life, is the proud mom of two and even prouder (if possible) grandmom of Jack. This gal cares a lot about what's going on in the world around us and does her best to honor our men and women in uniform.
5. Crazy Working Mom. This is another blog written by a young mom who has a full plate - a young family and a full-time job. Over the weekend the family dog was run over and she faced the issue of telling her daughter about death. Nitty gritty real life here.

I could go on and on but we're to only chose five, so I'll leave it up to my five to go ahead and chose five more and keep this honor going!!!
Cheers, ladies!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I have tomorrow off, so I will work on this then.

Thanks Gracie :-)

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations!

Callie Ann said...

Thank you so so so so so much. I love you lady, you are very special to me. Thank you very much for thinking of me.
Callie

Ron Simpson said...

do they have a really nice lady blogger award? i would give it to you.

Katie said...

thanks again! :)

Ron Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron Simpson said...

Katie is smart, funny and talented....oh and she is hot ;)

Gledwood said...

Hello! What a yummy blog you've got here. I do one as well. It's my secret diary online. Every day I update my innermost confessions. You're welome to drop in and be entertained if you like! See you there maybe ... all the best from

Gledwood

("Gledwood Vol 2")

Gledwood said...

PS I noticed one of your friends does a "Scrappin" blog... so many of them out there...

As for thinking awards, maybe I should win one of them. I keep getting told by certain people that I think too much ..!